BBQ Pulled “Pork”Sandwich (V) (VGN)
Get ready to cook
1. Heat some oil in a sauce pan over medium heat and add jackfruit. Toss and cook for 2-3mins.
2. Add Mexican Chilli Orange; mix well and stir fry until fragrant. Reduce to low heat and add 3 Tbsp water. Cover and cook for about 30-35mins, stirring occasionally and adding more water if needed. If desired, shred with two forks for finer texture.
3. For the slaw, combine coleslaw mix with Cuban Chimichurri in a bowl.
4. For dressing, combine Mexican Chilli Orange with ketchup.
5. To assemble, spread buns with vegan butter. Add slaw and pulled jackfruit. Top with dressing and serve immediately.
Pulled “Pork” Sandwich
600g drained tinned jackfruit in brine
5 sandwich buns, sliced
150g vegan butter
120g coleslaw mix