Caramalised Scottish Scallops with zesty lemon and herb couscous
Get ready to cook
1. Pat scallops dry using kitchen paper. Heat some oil in a pan to medium-high heat.
2. Add scallops flat side down and cook for 2-3 mins until golden brown. Turn over and cook for further 1-2 mins. Set on plate.
3. Separately heat Sweet Tamarind Sauce until bubbling and sauce thickens. Dress scallops with sauce.
1. In a large lidded pan, pour boiling water into couscous; mix well, cover and leave to rest for 5mins.
2. Fold in Cuban Chimichurri, lemon zest and coriander. Serve with scallops.
400g Sweet Tamarind Sauce
50 Scottish scallops
200g Cuban Chimichurri
800ml boiling water
Grated zest of 1½ lemons
30g chopped coriande