Filipino Adobo Glazed Chicken Wings
Get ready to cook
1. Place chicken wings in a large bowl; add Nasi Goreng Paste and mix well, leave to marinate for at least 30 mins.
2. Place wings in a large pan; add water, coconut milk and bay leaves and mix well. Bring to boil then reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20-30mins until tender.
3. Remove wings from pan and place on a rack in a roasting tray. Brush wings with some oil and roast in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for 15-20mins, or until brown and crispy.
4. Retain the braising liquid in the pan; raise the heat, stirring, to reduce the sauce until sticky.
5. Once wings are ready, toss in the reduced sauce and serve immediately.
400g Nasi Goreng Paste
400ml coconut milk
2 dried bay leaves
30 chicken wings