Honey-Glazed Pumpkins stuffed with Cranberry-Chilli Lamb Rice
Get ready to cook
1. Cut a lid off each pumpkin and with a knife and spoon scoop out the seeds and membrane. Place onto a tray lined with baking parchment and bake at 180c for 90mins until soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
2. Cook rice as per packet instructions; set aside.
3. Heat some oil in a pan to medium-high heat. Add onions; stir fry for 1-2mins until golden. Add lamb mince and diced smoked bacon and fry until cooked.
4. Add pan mixture, dried cranberries and Pink Pepper Ginger to the rice then equally divide mixture between the 2 pumpkins. Mix 30ml honey with a dash of water and glaze the pumpkins.
5. Return pumpkins and cook for further 30-45mins and serve.