Sloppy Mexican Joes Burger
Get ready to cook
1. Heat some oil in a lidded pan to medium-high heat. Add beef mince; stir fry for 2-3mins. Add Mexican Chilli Orange and kidney beans; stir fry for 1-2mins. Lower heat, partially cover and simmer for 20-25mins or until cooked.
2. In the meantime, grill or pan fry beef burgers until cooked.
3. To assemble, spread the top and bottom sides of each bun with mayonnaise.
4. To each bottom bun add beef burger, cheese slice, beef chilli and gherkins.
5. Cover with top buns; press down and serve with fries.
250g Mexican Chilli Orange
250g kidney beans in chilli sauce
400g beef mince
10 beef burgers
10 brioche burger buns
10 American cheese slices
20 gherkin slices
About this dish
Mexican Orange Chilli Paste
Serve with fries