Sri Lankan Coconut Kedgeree
Get ready to cook
1. Cook rice as per packet instructions.
2. Bring some water to boil in a pan; add smoked haddock and cook for 4-5mins or until cooked. Flake the fish, discarding any bones and skin.
3. In a pan, stir fry onions until soft, then add Sri Lankan Curry Paste and fry for a further 1-2mins. Add coconut milk, mix well and simmer for 5-10mins until sauce thickens.
4. Gently fold the curry sauce into the rice until evenly coated. Fold in the flaked fish until evenly distributed.
5. Divide into 10 equal portions; top with egg, garnish and serve with mango chutney.
400ml coconut milk
600g white basmati rice (approx. 1.8kg cooked rice)
800g smoked haddock (or other fish)
200g chopped white onion
5 boiled eggs, shelled and halved
30g chopped coriander, to garnish
10 lime wedges, to garnish