Sticky Bacon English Breakfast Burger with Tamarind Ketchup
Get ready to cook
1. Pan fry beef burgers.
2. Place bacon rashers on a baking tray lined with parchment. Brush with 100g Sweet Tamarind Sauce. Grill in oven until cooked.
3. For dressing, mix 100g Sweet Tamarind Sauce with ketchup.
4. Slice buns and spread with mayonnaise.
5. Build from bottom by adding lettuce, beef burger, cheese, 1 tablespoon dressing, bacon, tomato and fried egg.
6. Cover with top bun; serve immediately.
200g Sweet Tamarind Sauce
10 white buns
10 beef burgers
10 bacon rashers
10 grilled tomato slices
10 fried eggs
10 slices cheddar cheese